Nowadays students are required to have altruistic passion towards different cultures and to understand new global governance.
This major seeks to enable students to plan global strategies and to cultivate them as
professionals capable of carrying out global careers in multinational companies, foreign embassies,
international organizations, and global media. The goal of this major is to foster
globally talented women leaders with excellent expertise, altruistic passion, and multilingual skills.
The curriculum of Global Cooperation major is conducted entirely in English and emphasizes in-depth understanding of
international development, global business, and cross-cultures.
By the time students graduate, they are fluent in English, Spanish, or French.
- Students with advanced global citizenship and altruistic passion
- Students with excellent work skill devoted to improve national competitiveness
- Students with excellent self-career management skills
- Students with fluent multilingual ability based on cross-cultural communication skills
Roadmap Department of Global Cooperation I
Roadmap Department of Global Cooperation II
|First Major (Advanced)
|| First Major (Multi Major)
|| Double Major
- Introduction to Development Studies
- SOCIAL DATA ANALYSIS
- ANALYSIS OF GLOBAL ISSUES FROM HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
- COMPARATIVE STUDY ON DEVELOPMENT MODELS
- CONFLICTS AND ECONOMY
- SEMINAR IN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES